6 Skin Care Tips for Women in Their 40's
- Cleanse twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening with a gentle foaming cleanser suited for your skin type such as SKY Essentials Foaming Antioxidant Cleanser.
- Moisturize/hydrate with an anti-aging moisturizer. SKY Essentials Radiance Boost minimizes visible signs of aging with its supercharged clinically proven technology. It provides massive age reversing actions as it speeds up cellular turnover while reducing the effects of environmental stressors.
- Add your most favorite serum to your routine. Consider a vitamin C, Vitamin A or glycolic acid to help brighten the skin.
- Don't forget to exfoliate. Exfoliation helps by speeding up cell turnover and renewing and rejuvenating aging skin. Use an exfoliant that is gentle yet removes that dead skin cell layer and brightens the skin. But remember do not exfoliate more than once or twice a week.
- Pick your most favorite mask. Masking is the best way to help rejuvenate the skin. It gives a healthy boost and brightens your skin as well as help smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- The last and most important step in your anti-aging skin care regimen is to protect your skin. Make sure you apply an SPF of at least 30 or 50 to help protect your skin against the damaging rays of the sun which can lead to premature aging.