8 Tips for Healthier Skin
Healthy skin is really one of the most important ingredients for beauty-enhancement. This list of skin care tips is just a few ways that you can implement best practice into your skincare routine. So let’s see what these top ten skin care tips are:
1. Knowing your skin type is one of the most important skin care tips. In order for the product to be effective it must suit your skin type.
2. Drink plenty of water. Regular and plentiful consumption of water can improve the color and texture of your skin. You want to make sure that you are drinking enough water based on your weight. To determine how much water you should be drinking take your weight divide by 2. Then take that number and divide by 8
3. Cleanse your skin twice a day. A very effective skin care tip that helps in getting rid of dirt and other harsh elements from your skin. Cleanse your skin in the morning and in the evening. You want to remove the oil build up that occurs at night and the dirt and pollution that your face is exposed to during the day.
4. Be gentle, after all it’s your skin. Don’t scrub/exfoliate too hard or too often. Normal exfoliation should occur 2-3 times a week depending on your skin and sensitive it may be. Our Crystal Clear Facial Scrub contains Green tea, chamomile & licorice to calm the skin during polishing and Jojoba oil leaves the skin ultra soft without irritating it.
5. Keep your skin hydrated always. This is one of the most important skin care tips. Don’t let your skin get dry. Dryness causes the outer layer of your skin to feel and appear rough and tight. Use a hydrating moisturizer during dry months of the season to avoid over drying your skin.
6. Avoid the use of soap on your face. Soap should only be used from below the neck.
7. The number one way to prevent premature aging from occurring is the use sunscreen. Sunscreen will protect you from the sun’s harmful UV radiations. You can use day-time moisturizers that have sunscreen built into them. Use them even when it’s cloudy. UV rays are known to penetrate through clouds, so don’t be fooled on a cloudy day. You only need 30 SPF for good coverage (97%). Remember to reapply your sunscreen every two hours if you plan on spending that time outdoors.
8. Exercise can improve the skin as well as getting enough sleep. Lack of sleep can lead to the formation of wrinkles and poor skin tone. Moreover, exercise and sleep help beat stress. So besides being a skin care tip, this is also a health care tip.